Aerospace and defense manufacturing organizations are often complex. There are many requirements for system functionality:
- Finance: A/R, A/P, G/L, financial reporting, and product costing
- Logistics: Purchasing and sales
- Inventory control: Raw materials, finished goods, bulk stock, kanban, and material planning
- Product engineering: Bills of material, work centers, tasks, and routings
- Production control: Material issues and receipts, production completion, labor capture, and planning
Experts in ERP Systems
Our clients’ Operations teams artfully use accurate and timely information and Intelligent Systems to gain improvements in eight (8) critical cost and performance areas:
- Manufacturing throughput
- Material shortages / substitutions
- Material scrap
- Production scrap
- Excess and obsolete inventories
- Labor and machine utilization
- On – time delivery to customers
- Machine downtime
Our aerospace and defense manufacturing clients choose us to implement, enhance, and support their ERP systems because they recognize that we have a passion for using technology to solve business problems to make their companies more profitable.
What we do for our Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing clients
Our team is experienced in working with client teams to make their ERP software work for them (instead of the other way around). Whether it’s a simple as developing a report to project costs to the U.S. government to optimizing inventory levels at distribution centers to implementing systems to achieve quality compliance, we truly enjoy working with aerospace and manufacturing companies to help them achieve their business objectives:
- DFARS Compliance Services
Our clients benefit from our skills and experience in:
How we help our Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing clients
Aerospace & Defense ERP FAQs
What do I do if my shipments are always late?
In general, shipments are late because inventory is unavailable to...Read More
What do I do if I have lots of excess and obsolete inventory?
Excess inventory is inventory that has not yet been sold...Read More
What do I do if my inventory or materials are always out of stock?
Always being out of stock is an indication that materials...Read More