New Releases. New functionality.
There’s always a fair amount of buzz surrounding new software releases. And the 2018 releases of Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics NAV proved no exception. Perhaps this was especially true given the uncertainty pervasive in the Microsoft Dynamics partner channel regarding Microsoft’s continuing commitment to its GP and NAV product lines.
So, we all breathed a sigh of relief when the new versions came out.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 Released December 1, 2017
The laundry list of enhancements in GP 2018 includes:
- Comprehensive Doc Attach. The Document Attach icon has been added to
- Most master record windows
- Inquiry windows (Employee, Fixed Asset, Vendor, Customer, Project …)
- Transaction entry windows (Receivables, General Ledger …)
- User Experience Optimizations
- Extended Workflow Capabilities
- Dynamics GP Power BI Content Pack
And the list goes on.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Released December 1, 2017
There was a boatload of enhancements to NAV 2018 including:
- Faster Check Printing
- New Ways to Use Excel to Analyze Financial Statements, such as
- Balance Sheets
- Income Statements
- Cash Flow Statements
- CRM Synchronization
- New Reports Features
- Workspace Personalization
And much more.
Get the Details
Find out more about the boons of the 2018 versions of Dynamics GP and Dynamics NAV for manufacturers. Call Strategic Systems Group (SSG), your one-stop shop for manufacturing ERP solutions, at 310.539.4645 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.